Stay With Confidence During COVID-19
UPDATE Sept 16, 2021
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Nora’s Home is using all reasonable efforts to protect the health and safety of solid organ transplant patients, their caregivers and the Nora’s Home Staff. As we continue to navigate our way through this crisis, we have implemented safeguards congruent with state and local health recommendations that are aimed at limiting the risk of exposure to the virus. Nora’s Home has continued to maintain a safe and low risk setting for virus transmission.
ADMISSIONS AND OCCUPANCY UPDATE: Delta Variant
Due to concerns of the Delta variant, Nora’s Home has been operating at a limited capacity of 60% since Aug. 15th. At this time, we are unable to accept new reservations for the next 15 days (Sept 30th). New and returning guests that inquire about reservations will be placed on a waitlist. In the event of cancellations, you will be contacted if a room becomes available. We encourage you to call us (832) 831-3720 for any questions or for recommendations on alternative lodging in the area. Thank you for understanding.
In response to vaccinations being widely available to the public and in efforts to ensure Nora’s Home remains a safe haven for all guests, we have updated the admissions criteria for patients, caregivers, volunteers, and any visiting professionals providing services within the home as well as mandated full-vaccination of all staff.
Our preventative measures include:
- Updated Admissions Criteria for our guests
- Updated volunteer protocols
- Required full vaccination of visiting professionals providing patient care within the home
- Daily temperature screenings of all guests, visiting professionals, and staff
- Mandated mask wearing for individuals providing house maintenance
- Mandated staff vaccination policy
- Extensive cleaning and disinfecting of the facility
- Mandated mask-wearing and social distancing while in common areas
- Limited capacity in kitchen dining areas to facilitate social distancing
Please note that that this is not a comprehensive list of protocols. Additional house rules designed to ensure the safety of all Nora’s Home guests and staff will be provided to you at time of check-in.
We thank all our guests for their cooperation.
For additional questions, please call us at (832) 831-3720.