The Nora's Home Book Club
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to connect with fellow transplant patients, enjoy meaningful discussions, and explore new literary horizons! Nora’s Home is partnering with LifeGift to bring a monthly virtual book club to our extended communities!
All book club selections available from your local library, on Audible, or from your preferred bookseller. We encourage you to support your local independent bookstore, if possible. If you have any difficulties acquiring the novel, please reach out to us – Nora’s Home will be happy to assist you.
Next Meeting: January 21, 2021
The Dead, by James Joyce
Previous entries in the Nora’s Home Book Club:
- May: Like Water for Chocolate, Laura Esquivel
- June: Circe, Madeline Miller
- July: The Sea, John Banville
- October: Station Eleven, Emily St John Mandel
- December: The Cricket on the Hearth, Charles Dickens, and A Christmas Memory, Truman Capote